CloudVision is a modern, multi-domain network management plane built on cloud networking principles for telemetry, analytics and automation. Designed for use in data center, wired and wireless campus, multi-cloud, and routing use-cases, CloudVision provides a consistent operational model across domains, helping enterprises to simplify network operations by breaking down traditional network management silos.
CloudVision’s abstraction of the physical network to this broader, network-wide perspective allows for a more efficient approach for several operational and network telemetry capabilities including the following highlights:
- Turn-key automation with CloudVision Studios for initial and ongoing provisioning, ZTP as-a-Service, configuration management and network-wide change control–including automated upgrades, network rollback, and network snapshots
- Compliance dashboard for security audit, patch and lifecycle management
- Real-time state streaming for network telemetry and analytics - a modern approach to replace legacy polling per device
- State repository, analytics engines and telemetry views to provide an unprecedented level of granularity in real-time monitoring and historic network state for forensic troubleshooting
- Cognitive analytics, leveraging CloudVision’s rich data source as the basis for training AI/ML models to generate better recommendations and insights for operators
- Support for the Unified edge, with wired and wireless views and dashboards, including IoTvision?
- Cloud Tracer? for visibility into the availability of network connectivity and services across private, public, and hybrid cloud environments
- Macro-Segmentation Services to provide automated and seamless service insertion with integrations by partner security platforms
- Centralized API gateway for both northbound and southbound integrations, leveraging OpenConfig, gRPC, and REST APIs
CloudVision is offered as an on-premises appliance (virtual or physical appliance) or as a SaaS-based software application (CloudVision as-a-Service) that is fully managed by Arista.
Arista’s customers are trying to orchestrate workflows across their physical and virtual infrastructure. Arista CloudVision is the platform for deeper integration with a broad array of Arista’s ecosystem partner solutions, including Ansible, Check Point Software Technologies, Forescout, Fortinet, Palo Alto Networks, ServiceNow, VMWare NSX? and many others.
- .CloudVision White Paper
- .CloudVision Data Sheet
- .CloudVision At-a-Glance
- .Arista NetDB Impact Brief
- .CloudVision as-a-Service: Security and Data Protection White Paper
- .ServiceNow? CloudVision? Portal Application